Mission to Montenegro newsletter
Blog entry for 21 April 2015
April 2015 Mission to Montenegro Newsletter
you. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance:
that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was
buried, and that he was raised on the third day
according to the Scriptures. I Cor. 15:2-4
Glory to God in the Highest!
Due to Vicki's recent arrival from Seattle (and consequent jet lag) and a full schedule of ministry and outreach, this will be a short and sweet update.
- The four babies that we have been praying for safely arrived this past month (three girls: Mirjam, Hana, and Andrea; plus one boy: Nikola) for which we are most grateful. However, we were reminded that even as natural and normal as babies are, we cannot and should not take it all for granted as one of the moms experienced post-delivery life-threatening complications. Praise God for her slow return to good health. Pray for all these families, that they would love, train, and nurture their children with God-given grace and wisdom.
- We just finished another intense Mission Week Outreach at the local university following last year's model of a British Corner during the day, talks/discussions at night, with plenty of opportunities for fun, food, and fellowship. Praise God for all the interested students and the opportunity to meet many new young people. Even more importantly, please pray as we continue to reach out and follow-up one-on-one with these precious people.
Prayer Points: Please pray for:
- The ongoing ministry of the Word from the books of Habakkuk and Luke on Sunday, as well as through other weekly events: the midweek prayer meeting, the student bible study, and one-on-one mentoring.
- The upcoming visit of the team from Italy (a first!) in May.
With great love and heartfelt appreciation for your ongoing prayers and support in this great work of God,
- Stan's quick trip to get a prescribed CPAP machine for his sleep apnea.
Stan and Vicki Surbatovich
Mission to Montenegro
Original link: https://christianitymontenegro.blogspot.com/2015/04/april-2015-mission-to-montenegro.html